How to find us
Liepaja is a city in western Latvia on the Baltic sea and the administrative center of Liepaja district. It is the largest city in the Kurzeme (Courland) region of Latvia, the third largest city in Latvia, and an important ice-free port .
"Promenade Hotel" is situated in the heart of the historical, tourist, shopping and entertainment district. It is a 5 min. walking distance to the business and finance centre of the city, and you can reach all tourist attractions and places, as well as our Blue Flag beach easily..
Arrival by car from Riga (highway А9): Take the Brivibas street until you see the Ice Hall, then turn to the right. At intersection turn to the left on the bridge, and you will see the hotel just over the bridge.
Arrival by car from Klaipeda (highway А11): follow the road until you reach the land mark Liepaja, then turn to the right to Ganibu street, which leads you to the New Bridge (at the end of the street). Do not cross the bridge! Turn left at the intersection with Veca Ostmala street, and cross the intersection with Liela street. As soon as you cross the intersection you will see our hotel just on the right side of the street.
To get driving directions in GPS Navigation system, please enter the address "Liepaja, Juras iela 12"
- Capital city of Latvia Riga, airport Riga - 215 km / 134 miles / 2.5 h car drive (highway А9)
- Bus and railway station of Liepaja – 1 km / 0,65 miles / 20 walking/ 5 min. by taxi
- Airport Liepaja – 7 km / 4,3 miles /15 min. by taxi
- Palanga (Lithuania) airport - 65 km / 41 miles / 40 min. car drive (highway A11)
- Liepaja Blue Flag beach - 800 m/0,5 miles /15 min. walking
- Old city centre Liepaja and tourist places – 300 m/ 0,2 miles / 5 min. walking
View Promenade in a larger map